R&D AND EU GRANTS
The European Institutions –European Commission, European Parliament, and various agencies– present many opportunities to financially support your project. EU-based foundations are another source of potential funding.
Funding Programmes are set annually and are defined by a set of priorities. Each of the Commission programmes lists all the activities to be funded and their respective budgets. In most cases, the Commission co-funds between 50%-70% of the applicant’s overall project budget. For grants coming from European foundations, each foundation sets its own rules and proceeding.
Avisa can help with each step along the way, such as:
Identification of opportunities:
- Identification of EU funding opportunities
- Meetings with the relevant services within the EU Institutions and European Organizations
Preparation of the dossier:
- Check the quality and financial coherence of the project
- Structure and edit the application to match the selection and attribution criteria
- Follow-up on the dossier after its submission
Drafting of the grant application:
In most cases, the writing process is a joint work between Avisa Partners and the client to ensure that the application strikes the right tone between scientific and political need. We can help with the technical and administrative aspects of the dossier (financial robustness of the client, for example), to increase the chances of success in winning.
+32 (0) 2 240 54 80
Call us now
Get In Touch
Send us an email